Why You Should Write a Book - write a book

For over two years I've had my public speaking, and many other clients request that I write a book, but the process always seemed too daunting.

I had taken many writing courses and developed a wealth of information to help entrepreneurs guide to more success, efficiency and productivity, so I knew I was happy to provide.

But after one of the instructors of writing courses have told me that I should buckle down and write the book, I protested, I fear that I will use every word I know on the first page! "

He is a successful author and even had two of his books produced for television movies and one of the theaters. Their point of reference is a bit different from mine.

It was several years later when one of my clients told me about an exhibition in Sacramento for small business owners and event producer was looking for speakers. Of course, I called the manufacturer and explained why my experience would be of great value to your audience.

He asked me what was the title of my book, and when I said I was not a book I author says in the program. I asked where she would be and he told me it was in June and since I was five months told me. "No problem, I'll have the book"

If you could make a list of all the things to do wrong when a book is written, not realizing that I have all of them done! But true to my word, I picked up the book on the way to the event and he even sold 50 books.

Another speaker at the event was very well known, and stayed to hear what he had to say. His praise strengthened my confidence, not only in what he had to say, but as a speaker.

Soon, I began to encourage others to write their books and establish your credibility in your business community.

"Who would buy my book?" was the response I received most often. In fact, no one, unless you have a book, but when you have a book, it gives you the opportunity to let others take their knowledge home with them. Being an author opens the doors do not even know that you are closed at this time.

I spoke to the organization of many events expose, conventions, room and business, because I'm a writer. This does not mean you can not be a speaker if you are not a writer, but it will amount to a much higher level of acceptance where you are and you will be able to get a lot more state speaking engagements.

One of my favorite benefits was about three years after the publication of my first book. I was asked to speak on a cruise of ten days. I never imagined enjoy a cruise to remember to be a speaker in one. I had more fun and I met the most amazing people in the world than I did.

I was interviewed on over 200 radio programs, I am able to speak in eleven fifty events a year and I was able to change my business model for most of the time working at home.

This is the name of the game: how do you do more of what you want and less of what you do not want to do and have higher incomes than they are doing? The first step is to write your book.

Write about what you love, you will get a lot more success more quickly than if you write to be published. You can become an instant expert on any topic with just been published and more successful.

You can present your chapter headings, bullet enter your content in each chapter and all of your book in four to six weeks with only an hour a day. On average it takes two hours to write a chapter using the method of contour. Normally, a book must be 1150 chapters are between 25 and 30 hours to write the book. With the publishing and book cover design that could have your own book published next month in that time.

So what are you waiting? All you have to do is to develop the discipline and focus to write constantly and get your book done!
write a book
You have no idea how it will change your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment